Founded in 1991, Boston City Campus is an accredited Higher Education Institution and Private College. We have grown enormously since then, and educate thousands of students annually, in courses ranging from Postgraduate Diplomas, Degrees, Diplomas and Higher Certificates to Occupational Courses and Short Learning Programmes.
We realised early on that education using technology-based systems is an excellent way for our students to be taught, and to learn. Digital learning and online education enable our students to learn in their own time, at their own pace – lectures are never missed, and students are able to replay material they didn’t quite catch the first time. This flexibility provides good conditions for completion and success.
Online learning advantages include:
- Improved knowledge retention through self-paced studies and the potential for repetition of classes
- The ability to work – and earn – while you’re studying
- The ability to continue with your home-based tasks while studying
- You save on travel – both time, and costs
- Lower living costs when you stay at home while you study
What sets us apart?
Although we’re accredited in the distance mode, we also realise the need to have a large national footprint of 47 Support Centres, which provide both support to our students on an individual basis, and the opportunity to experience campus life.
We know you’ll face challenges when studying, and we believe personalised attention is critical to your success.
We use a proactive monitoring and mentoring system, designed to support your learning.
In addition, you have easily accessible online educators, and on-site student advisors to help you every step of the way.
What you can expect from your Student Advisor (at home or on-site):
- Discuss your goals
- Help you with your module selection
- Maintain contact with you and check on your progress
- Help you with problem-solving during your studies
- Connect you with resources to help you.
This ensures no student falls behind and leads to high rates of success.