Being a brand ambassador is an exciting and dynamic role that involved representing and promoting a brand and/or company’s values. Therefore, brand ambassadors must understand Brand Management, integrated marketing, and event management. This Short Learning Programme covers all of the essential elements of Brand Management.
Additionally, you will develop an ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based applications.
On completion of this qualification, you will be able to use this SLP to apply for admission to a Boston Higher Certificate, should you wish to study further.
Boston Short Learning Programme
6 Months (full-time)/1 Year (part-time)
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) 4; or equivalent qualification OR Learners can apply for RPL entry into the Programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus in the distance mode of education with support provided at Learner Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus Learner Support Centre nationwide.
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
- Introduction to PC*
- Brand Management 1 (OBRD11615)*
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1 (OINT11615)*
- Event Management 1 (OEVM11615)*
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Insight into job functions of branding and event management
- Knowledge of the integrated marketing communication function within an organisation – planning, implementing and monitoring
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Brand Ambassador