The new Graduate Support Services office at Boston passes on leads for possibly suitable jobs when we hear of them and an exciting opportunity has just come to us – a 12-month paid Internship with Bongani Rainmaker Logistics – a company that provides flexible, tailor-made project logistics solutions to NGO’s, the public and private sector. (Learn more about them at https://rainmaker.co.za/)
Start date: 1 June 2020 (or ASAP)
Duration: 12 months – until end 31 May 2021
Location: Johannesburg (Modderfontein)
Stipend: R4000 per month
- IT qualification
- Applicants must have NO previous work experience
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- For balancing employment equity profiles, preference will be given to Coloured and Indian applicants.
Interns will work in our production department loading software onto our tablets. We are contracted to the Department of Education to do the whole project management of tablets, smartboards and computers for the students and teachers. We buy the devices, load content, fix devices, install smartboards and distribute to schools.
As this is VERY URGENT, if you meet the above requirements,
Please apply by 14:00 on Thursday 4 June 2020, as follows:
- Send your professional and complete CV, in PDF format
- Include a copy of your IT Diploma Certificate/s – also in PDF Format
- Include a copy of your ID
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP – your Subject Line should say ‘IT Internship’ and please include a short motivation in your email (why your application should be considered)