Your continued vigilance and adherence to the COVID-19 safety protocols on and off campus is appreciated during the various National Lockdown Levels.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR CONTINUED UPDATES
- Registration Number/national EMIS Number: 700400407
- Date since operation: January 2011
- Mission: We are committed to providing learners with the academic skills and qualifications that will enable them to cope successfully in a challenging world. We aim to realise this by:
- Providing curricula that is challenging and is of high standards.
- Providing learners with study skills in order to promote understanding and insight.
- Constantly revising and updating courseware to ensure that it is developmentally appropriate and meets the demands of the required curricula and the broader context.
- Employing teachers who have solid track records of excellence.
- Providing an educational context that is caring, nurturing and supportive.
- In all aspects of the educational context, seeking to inspire and maximise the potential of every learner.
- Providing accredited qualifications that articulates with other qualifications on the NQF.
- Providing curricula and courseware that is accessible to all learners regardless of background.
- Providing a safe environment.
- Providing an educational culture of academia, high expectations and teamwork
- Contact details
- Kathy Martin, Principal, Kathy@boston.co.za
- Charlene Cohen, Deputy Principal, CharleneC@boston.co.za