YEAR ONE MODULES
- Introduction to PC*
- Word Processing*
- Principles of Business Management
- Stock Control*
- Business Management 2 (OBMN21615)*
- Project Management 1 (OPRM11615)*
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)**
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
**Formative Assessments are for practice purposes in order to prepare for the Summative Assessment. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A supplementary Summative Assessment opportunity is available and will be charged for.
Membership and Assessment fees to FMI, will be charged separately.
Responsible | Methodical | Efficient | Accurate | Systems Thinking
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Apply the principles of information management to real life situations
- Apply the basic principles and procedures of accounting.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Insight into the job functions of stock control and information systems
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme The Warehouse Supervisor
Ito RPL, on successful completion the Learner may apply for admission to a Boston Higher Certificate Programme or an Occupational Qualification. Each submission is individually evaluated, hence neither admission nor advanced placement is assured.
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.