YEAR ONE MODULES
- Linux+ (CompTIA)*
- Security+ (CompTIA)*
- CySA+ (Cyber Security Analyst+) (CompTIA)*
Prescribed textbooks are included in tuition fees.
Learners may sit their International CompTIA Examinations at Boston City Campus. These examination fees are excluded but charged at cost.
Analytical | Logical | Commitment | Guardian
- Foundational skills and knowledge of Linux system administration
- Skills and knowledge of security concepts and infrastructure
- Perform data analysis
- Interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organisation
- Junior Linux Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Technician
- Network Security Technician
- Network and Information Security Technician
- Security Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Engineer
CompTIA A+ and Network+ Credential Certificates and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
INSTITUTE LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued:
A Linux+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Security+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Cyber Security Analyst+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
International recognition as a CompTIA Security Analytics Specialist (CSIA)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.