YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Technician*
- Networking Technician*
- Cyber Security Fundamentals*
Prescribed textbooks are included in tuition fees.
Learners may sit their International CompTIA Examinations at Boston City Campus. These examination fees are excluded but charged at cost.
Logical | Technical | Patient | Analytical | Disciplined
- Ability to build, troubleshoot and repair computer systems
- Ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network
Competence in most aspects of Information Security, including:
- Communication security
- General security concepts
- Infrastructure security
- Operational security
- Security Administrator
- Security Technician
- Security Analyst
- Network Security Technician
- Network and Information Security Technician
- Computer and Peripheral Maintenance Technician
- Network Support Technician
Grade 10 Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L2; or equivalent Qualification. Computer Literacy recommended.
INSTITUTE LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued:
An A+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A N+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Security+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
International recognition as a CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Associate (CSIA)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.