Higher Certificate in Paralegal Practice
SAQA ID 118171
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus Head Office in the
distance mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campuses operating
as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus branch
This unique higher education qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy
- Academic Literacy
- Introduction to South African Law
- The Constitution and Human Rights
- Paralegal Practice
- Legal Writing Skills
- Conveyancing Practice
- Recoveries and Debt Collection
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice
- Introduction to Legal Office Practice and Procedures
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.