Boston Media House rewards top achievers in the following manner.
- High School leavers may apply for a bursary based on their Merit and/or Leadership Achievements.
- Current Media House students may apply for the achiever rewards bursary based on overall academic performance.
Applications for 2022 now open.
Please note that the reward programs below are not full bursaries.
Merit Top Achievers
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
As a first-year student, you can apply for the MERIT BURSARY based on your overall Grade 12 aggregate:
70-74% qualifies you for a R3 000 reward
75% and above qualifies you for a R5 000 reward
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” – Lao Tzu
As a first-year student, you can apply for the LEADERSHIP REWARD based on your Grade 12 roles as a Head Prefect, Deputy Prefect, or equivalent:
Please provide proof for the below if you are applying for a Leadership Award.
PREFECTS qualify for R1 500 reward
DEPUTY-PREFECTS qualify for R3 000 reward
HEAD-PREFECTS qualify for R5 000 reward
Please fill in the below form to apply for the Merit or Leadership Reward
Boston Media House Top Achievers
(Registered BMH students)
“You’ve got to put some work behind that wish of yours” – Vusi Thembekwayo
As a BMH student you can apply for the ACHIEVER REWARD based on your previous year’s academic achievements. You can qualify for:
R500 reward per subject 70-74%
R1000 reward per subject 75%+
R5000 reward in total
*This excludes compulsory computer subjects.
Please fill in the below form to apply for the Achiever Reward
BE RECOGNISED AND REWARDED
If you are applying for a bursary at Boston Media House, please note the following important points
- Boston Media House bursaries are limited to academic tuition costs only
- Boston Media House bursaries does not cover nor include monetary assistance with personal expenses
- All other costs, such as: accommodation, transport, food, entertainment, medical expenses etc. are your responsibility
- Please ensure that you are aware of and have budgeted for your living and traveling expenses etc